Home

Monday, February 6, 2012

My Return

Yes I have been absent from the blogger world.....but I am back and will try to be better at this whole writing posts thing rather than just reading all of your LOVELY posts :)

Friday night started with an amazing dinner found on Pinterest!   I seem to be obsessed with everything turkey right now and these were def a hit with the boo as well.

Asian Turkey Meatballs
Find recipe here. 

And then the night ended with me passing out from drinking myself in wine..whoops...hard week? Yah but I will get into that later.

Saturday morning consisted of going to Blast 900 to get my booty kicked..nothing new..all part of the wedding dress workout plan....but who walks in?!?!?! Its Ashley from Run with Me!!! Yes she is just as gorgeous in real life!

If you don't know... I am new to this whole blogging world so without trying to be a blog stalker I just knew I had to introduce myself.  She sure did AMAZING for her first time there.  I'm pretty sure I looked like the following the first time I did Blast:

 So Ashley I am impressed and I hope you come back for some more :) Plain ol' running just isn't fun anymore once you start doing Blast.

Saturday night we tried another one of Atlanta's new swanky gourmet burger places.  Is it just me or does it seem like this is the new fad?  We have at least 10 gourmet burger places around Atlanta now.  However Five Napkin Burger did not disappoint. I highly suggest the Frozen Strawberry Mojito and the Ranch Burger!! Yum Yum....so what if I may have cancelled out all the calories I burned at Blast that morning.


Sunday: How bout them Giants!!! Cruuuuuuzzzz! We cheered on the Giants at Taco Mac in Midtown while stuffing our faces with appetizers...don't worry I ran like 45 min tonight because I still felt like a FATTY! 


Looking forward to next weekend where I meet up with Mama J for the Hilton Head Island 10k :)

<3,  
     A Southern Blonde

 








4 comments:

  1. I am going to blow Ashley's spot up real quick... she totally texted to say she'd met a fellow blogger right after the class : )


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant lie...I called my friend after Blast about my blogger run in because I was also so excited! Guess I am officially a blogger dork :)

      Delete
  2. I popped over from Ashley's blog after reading about your impromptu blate which I'm totally jealous of by the way :-)
    And now I have another recipe from Pinterest to try! Last night I made bacon and cauliflower pasta that I had found there too... so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those meatballs look amazing, pinterest is genius.


    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete